John Lennon once said, “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
I prefer to think of life as one great adventure. Even with careful planning, it’s a journey with unending surprises. Along the way we pass through unbelievable scenery and I am often invigorated when I pause to take in the breathtaking view.
In these random blog posts, I share some of what I’ve seen along life’s pathway.
- Why the Good Old Days Seemed So Good
- The Roads I’ve Hitchhiked
- The World Has Too Many Victims
- My Two Trips to Hana
- 10 Things I’ve Learned about Life
- My Personal Mission Statement
- The Extra Rocks We Carry
- What’s In Your Sacred Bundle?
- When the Emperor Has No Clothes
- Five Years of Living Strong
- The Dreaded “C” Word and My Trip to Boston
- 10 Things I’m Thankful For
- What, Me Worry?
- The Influential People in Our Lives
- Things I Love about My Wife
- A Tribute to Mom on Her Birthday
- Journaling through the Tough Times
- Giving Thanks in the Tough Times
- Do You Ask Good Questions?
- A Manifesto for Life Success
- Giving Thanks for Cliches
- Did Someone Forget to Say Thank You?
- The Rejuvenation Project
- Thinking with a Beginner’s Mind
- Three Reasons I Love the Rule of Three
- Things I’m Grateful for that I Once Took for Granted