Review my personal mission statement.
I‘ve spent quiet moments reflecting on my purpose in life. In so doing, I have come to realize that my personal mission is to:
- Understand the world around me.
- Create order from within the apparent chaos.
- Share unconditionally the abundance in my life.
I especially find it invigorating to see how my personal mission aligns with my work as a marketing professional. Any good marketer, after all:
- Seeks to understand by listening, asking lots of questions, reading and conducting some type of market research.
- Creates content, tells stories and produces materials to help consumers navigate through the chaos of a noisy market place.
- Shares ideas using a variety of traditional and new media, helping individuals to make good decisions and wise purchases.
Life is great when one’s personal mission aligns with a noble career calling (such as nonprofit marketing).